Full reimbursement (100%) of the registration fee
- If the camp is cancelled by the Department of Community Services.
- If the Department of Community Services changes the camp’s programming schedule and the individual registered cannot take part in the camp due to a scheduling conflict caused by this change.
- For medical reasons with a physician statement.
Reimbursement of 50% of the registration fee
- If notice of cancellation is provided at least seven (7) days prior to the first day of camp.
No reimbursement (0%) of the registration fee
- If notice of cancellation is provided within six (6) days of the first day of camp.
- If dismissed for disciplinary reasons
- Due to a personal schedule
Any request for reimbursement must be made in the thirty (30) days following the camp registration cancellation. Reimbursement calculation is based on the date of receipt of the reimbursement request.