This policy shall cover all persons participating in recreation programs coordinated by the Perth East Recreation and Community Services Department.
1. To ensure information provided to all parties is consistent and all individuals are well informed and aware of the requirement regarding registration, payments and refunds for recreation programs.
This policy will provide staff with guidance to ensure all recreation programs are following the same procedures concerning registration, payments and refunds.
1. Participants must met the required age guidelines for the specified recreation program.
a. Age guidelines are determined and including on online registration and program advertisements.
b. Age must be met by the start date of the program.
1. Registration must be complete before the start of any program by online or in person.
2. Personal information will be obtained including medical conditions, allergies or emergency contact.
3. Space in a program is not guaranteed until payment is received.
1. Payment for programs can be received in two ways.
a. In person at the Perth East Recreation Complex between Monday-Friday from 8:30 am- 4:30pm. Payment may be in the form of cash, debit, cheque or credit.
b. Online Registration- registration online requires credit card payment.
1. Refunds will only be accepted two weeks prior to the start of the program.
2. An administration fee of ten dollars will apply to any refund.
3. If the program is cancelled by the Recreation Department, a full refund will be issued.
© 2021 Pacific Tier Solutions. All rights reserved. | (65) | Powered By Book King