Swim Bookings - Click here to view swim times. FOR LANE SWIMS YOU WILL BOOK YOUR SPACE AND STAFF WILL ASSIGN LANES. TO BOOK SELECT "LANE SWIM" IF BOOKING MORE THEN 1 SPACE YOU WILL NEED TO DO 2 SEPARATE BOOKINGS. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bubble Swims: To book a “Bubble Swim”, please call 748-1007 (online bookings are unavailable). Children 12 and under must always be accompanied in the water by a 19-year-old adult who must remain at arm’s distance in the water. Adults are responsible to ensure physical distancing of those outside their bubble. Splash pad will be available for bubble swims. Maximum 3 children to 1 adult. Maximum of 5 people per bubble. NOTE: To cancel booking you can go to your account click on the booking to cancel or call 748-1007
- Lane Swims: To book if you do not have online access, please call 748-1007 to book. May be booked with 3 people per lane. Lanes will be regulated based on slow, medium and fast to the best of our ability. Users should expect that not all swimmers in the same lane will be at the same skill level. The leisure pool will be available during Lane Swims for rehabilitation purposes or adaptive needs – these bookings will be taken over the phone only at 748-1007.
- Parent and Tot Swim: To book a "Parent and Tot Swim", you can book online same as a Lane Swim or call 748-1007. Parent and tot bookings must include one parent and one child 5 years of age and under.
- The Fitness Centre is now open on a drop-in basis only – members no longer need to schedule a workout. Click here to view hours of operation.
- Masks are mandatory, at all times, except when exercising. This includes but not limited to moving from one piece of equipment to another or obtaining disinfectant to clean equipment.
- Members are expected to clean/disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled booking dressed to workout.
- Shower facilities are NOT available at this time.
- Water fountains are NOT available. Members are asked to bring their own water.
- If you have any questions regarding our processes or protocols please ask one of our fitness staff for assistance.
Book a Workout Now
BOOKING A Lane Swim
- Click here to view Swim Times
- Masks are mandatory, at all times, except when on the pool deck.
- For the safety of all our staff and patrons no loitering please. Swimmers are
asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes before scheduled appointment and
leave immediately afterwards.
- Limited showers will be available in the Aquatic change rooms, please note signage. In addition, shower curtains are removed so please keep your swimwear on when showering.
- Swimmers can book 2 hours of activity per day.
- Lanes will be regulated based on slow, medium and fast to the best of our ability.
We reserve the right to switch patrons to different lanes to keep lane speeds as
consistent as possible.
- Pool equipment and toys are not available for use during Lane swims.
- Water fountains are not accessible at this time.
- If you have any questions regarding our processes or protocols please ask one
of our Aquatics staff for assistance.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to switch lanes as they see fit to keep lane speeds
- Create your Account and/or logon to your account
- Select a Facility, Enter a Date and Time or Use the Calendar to search availability
- Select desired timeslots, click Add Selected then click Continue to complete your request
To request a booking at any city facility please call 748-1084. Once you make your booking you will have to come in to the Mount Pearl Summit with a deposit(1/2 Rental Fee) & sign a contract.