To register in one of our programs you must have an active client account.
For parents enrolling children into programs please be sure to create a family account with yourself as the billing client and your children as family members. WHEN REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE CHILD FOR CAMPS A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED THE NEXT DAY AFTER REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A COURSE?
To see how to Register for a Flex Registration (dropin) Course click here.
Click on a Course Subcategory within the Course Category on the left side of the page to view offered courses
Click the "Register Now" button to continue to the Participant Selection Screen. Select the participant name(s) from your account that you wish to enroll into the selected course. (If you have not added Group Members to your account then the Participant Selection Screen is not displayed.) If a "Register Now" button is not clickable, this Course is not currently available for internet registration or you have already added this Course to your "Shopping Cart" or you are already registered in this Course
Click the "Continue" button to add the course to your "Shopping Cart"
To register for additional courses, click on "Keep Shopping" button from the "Shopping Cart" screen or click the "Process Payment" button to proceed to the "Process Payment" screen to complete your registration purchase. Once you have successfully completed the payment transaction an Invoice will be displayed with complete details about the Course(s) registrations you have made
An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided in your account including a link to your registration receipt and our refund policy. NOTE: IF THE PROGRAM YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR OFFERS A DISCOUNTED FEE FOR MORE THAN ONE REGISTRATIONS, WE WILL REFUND YOU THE DIFFERENCE AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED THE NEXT DAY.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM A COURSE?
To withdraw from a Course please contact us for assistance. Please refer to our Refund Policy for additional information.
- If you are unsure of your child's level, please speak with the crew leader prior to registration date or call 748-1007.
- If registering for two sessions it is recommended that your child is registered for the same level for both and then your time/space is guaranteed
- If your child is registered for two sessions and progresses after the first session please ensure their registration is updated with the progression prior to the start of the next session to ensure they are in the appropriate class.
- To be added to a program's Waitlist, just click on waitlist button. NOTE: Waitlists are for specific level, Not specific day/time. You will be contacted if a class is created for the level you are waitlisted for.
- You should only place your name on ONE WAITLIST for Swimming Lessons and not multiple classes of same level. Also note if you have registered for a course Example Red Cross 1 on Friday you cannot put yourself on a waitlist for Red Cross 1 on a Saturday.
If you experience problems creating or updating your account, or while registering for courses please click on FAQ at the top-right page for helpful information. If you are still experiencing problems, please call (709) 748-1002 #1 for Summit and ext 3 for front desk staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.