Refunds will be Granted Under the Following Conditions: Full refunds will be issued when the Parks and Recreation Department is required to amend or cancel a program. Full or partial refunds will be issued upon request for any reason.
- All refunds other than those resulting from the cancellation of a program will be subject to an administrative fee of $10.00.
- Requests for refunds will not be accepted after the completion of a program, workshop or the expiry date of a pass.
- For requests received prior to a registration deadline, a full refund will be issued.
- For requests received after the commencement of the recreation service, the refund will be prorated.
- Refunds will be processed according to the City’s financial procedures and through the following tender types: credit, cash, cheque or credit card, depending upon on how the individual paid for the service.
Fees may be credited rather than refunded. Credit will be applied to the family account from which the fee was paid.