Parks hours are 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Glass bottles and containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping in city parks is prohibited without approval from the Parks Director
- No livestock in the park, except as specially permitted.
- All animals must be on a leash no longer than 6 ft. and under the direct control of its owner.
- Pet owners must properly dispose of their pet’s waste.
- Picnic areas are on a first come, first serve basis unless the area has been reserved in the Parks office.
- Renters of Parks are responsible for any damages that they, their vendors or event attendees may cause.
- The selling of food, drink or other commodities on park property is prohibited without proper permits.
- Consuming, possessing, or selling alcoholic beverages of any kind is prohibited.
- Carrying or discharging any firearms, fireworks or weapons of any kind is prohibited.
- To damage, disturb, deface, vandalize or remove any tree, plant, shrub, rock, or structure/apparatus of any kind is prohibited.
- All garbage must be deposited in the proper trash receptacles.
- Speaking in an abusive, threatening, insulting or indecent manner to others is prohibited.
- Parking is only allowed in the designated parking areas.
- No motor vehicles are allowed on walking trails or property, except as specially permitted.
- No loud music.
- Open camp fires are prohibited in any of the city parks without approval from the Parks Director.
- Dumping of hot coals after barbequing is prohibited.
- Appropriate attire required.
- Police have the authority to stop any event or gathering that they deem to be out of control.
- Rollerbladers, roller skaters and skateboarders are strictly prohibited from using any park structures to perform tricks or jumps.
These rules and regulations are adopted pursuant to authority granted by Sec 16 ½-22, Code of Ordinances, City of Alvin. Any person who violates these regulations will be subject to penalties prescribed by law.