Alberta Health Services Perinatal education program only collects information that is voluntarily provided by the user for the purposes of program registration, and ensures that such information will be kept completely confidential. Individual information provided to gain access to any part of the Birth and Babies site will never be sold or made available to any third party.
Alberta Health Services Perinatal Education program does reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of its sites to improve design and navigation. Only aggregated (anonymous) data is used for these analyses, no personally identifiable information will be used (or is available) for this purpose.
All material provided to this Alberta Health Services web site (the "Site") is designed for information purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a health care professional. Do not rely on any of the information for diagnosis or treatment. It is recommended that you visit a qualified health care professional for individual and personal attention.
Last revised April 14, 2004
Copyright © 2004 Calgary Regional Health Authority.
All rights reserved.
· Alberta Health Services either owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, in and to this Site, or has acquired the necessary licenses in the information, including all text, HTML code, multi-media clips, images, graphics, icons and the selection and arrangement of the contents of this Site (collectively the "Information").
· As a user of this Site, you are granted a limited license to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided the Information is not modified, and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the Information is prohibited. None of the Information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Alberta Health Services.
· Alberta Health Services will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
· No part of the Site should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services.
· Any products or services mentioned on the Site are made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
· The Site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than Alberta Health Services, and Alberta Health Services does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, Alberta Health Services is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites.
· A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Alberta Health Services is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
· The mention of another party or its product or services on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
· The Information on the Site, including but not limited to, newsletters, articles, opinions and views, is provided for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical, legal or professional advice whatsoever and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any Information on this Site without seeking the advice of a professional.
· Information provided on the Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Alberta Health Services does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timelines of the Information. Alberta Health Services assumes no obligation to update the Information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice.
· Access to this Site is provided on an "as is" basis. You should not assume that the Site will be error-free or that the Site will operate without interruption.
· Alberta Health Services disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the Site or the Information, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
· Alberta Health Services is not responsible for any content or information that you may find undesirable or objectionable.
· Alberta Health Services is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the Information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other personal or pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action.
· Alberta Health Services disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Site.
· Certain words, phrases, names, designs, or logos used on the Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Alberta Health Services or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a license has been granted by Alberta Health Services or other entities.
· Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. Alberta Health Services will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Alberta Health Services through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize Alberta Health Services to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
· While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
· You agree that your use of the Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
· You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
· The laws of the
· All information submitted to Alberta Health Services via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Alberta Health Services and Alberta Health Services shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to Alberta Health Services through the Site or sent through e-mail. Alberta Health Services shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information submitted to it unless specifically agreed by Alberta Health Services or required by law.
· You agree that any information submitted for inclusion at the Site does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties and you grant Alberta Health Services a right to provide access to the information from the Site. You warrant that any software submitted to Alberta Health Sservices shall be free of computer viruses.
© 2021 Pacific Tier Solutions. All rights reserved. | (65) | Powered By Book King